Our Best Selling Cooler! Made Even Larger!
The ICEBIN 40, our mid-range cooler, is great for tailgating, family BBQs, hunting, fishing, and vacation trips. Easy to carry and fits great in the back of your truck or SUV. The ICEBIN 40 is engineered to be bigger and better than comparable high performance coolers.
Available in Arctic White or Field Khaki
- One-Piece, Roto-Molded construction
- Pressure-Injected Insulation to give you better thermal resistance & ice retention
- Rubber Lid Latches with molded-in keepers
- Intergrated Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, sealing in cold and locking out heat
- Fully Enclosed Hinge System that is self-stopping and will not break
- Extra-Thick Walls for added insulation
- Non-Slip Feet made from non-marking rubber to keep your cooler where you put it
- Interlocking Lid that creates a form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements
- Molded Tie-Down Slots for solid mounting
- Rugged Rope Handles with foam coating for soft grip
- Screw-in Gasketed Drain Plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened
- Strap Guides that allow easy transporting
- Constructed of food grade material that is UV & Dry Ice compatible
- Integrated Padlock Port with #4 Padlock included
- Molded-In Divider Slots with a Flow-Through Divider for partitioning of contents
- Lid has a large, clean area for embossed logos, bumper stickers, or any kind of personalization
ICEBIN 40 Dimensions
Southern Marketing Affiliates (SMA) warrants ICEBIN Coolers to be free from manufacturer's defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 5 years from the date of original purchase.
This warranty is your exclusive warranty and there are no warranties that extend beyond the description warranted here. If warranty applies, ICEBIN Coolers shall either repair the product or component or provide you with a replacement product or component if it provides defective under the terms of this warranty within 5 years of the date of purchase of the original purchaser. The warranty is not transferable. Owner must present original proof of purchase to obtain warranty service. Dealers, service centers, or retail stores do not have the right to change the terms and conditions of the warranty.
This warranty is not valid if the product or components have been: (1) used commercially, (2) damaged through abuse, misuse, or neglect, (3) damaged in an accident, (4) unreasonably used or used for any purpose for which it was not intended, (5) repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration, (6) damaged due to any act of nature. Normal wear and tear, including dents, slight warping, scratches, discoloration, fading, non-sticking graphics or wear to skid pads is not covered under this warranty. Loss of parts or components removed from the product is not covered under the terms of this warranty. ICEBIN Coolers is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage resulting from any malfunction.
ICEBIN Coolers reserves the right to change products and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes into already completed products, or those in the possession of dealers or consumers. Coolers repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes. Please carefully review the care instructions manual for proper use and care of your ICEBIN Cooler.