Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content on this site is protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited.
- Fraud: By creating an account, you confirm that the information provided is accurate and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is accurate, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
- This Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on these web sites.
- Return Policy. Our Return Policy is a part of this agreement.
- Verify Members’ Address: ICEBIN Coolers reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information.